Wednesday 1 April 2020

Woo Deliveries

So in a bunch of news articles they have stated that families are returning to playing family board games to pass time. That sounds great except I am isolated all on my lonesome.

Therefore when I got a delivery of board game I had ordered, my excitement was a little brief haha.

Woo delivery

As part of trying to do things while stuck at home, I decided to work on my drawing skills. (I know yet another person posting drawing pictures).

Island Tower (Needs more work)
Another activity I was considering was starting a new D&D campaign online with my boyfriend. Another mate pointed out that in the Essentials Kit: Dragon of Icespire Peak, WotC added a few elements that would allow for a two player game. One PC and the DM.

Dragon of Icespire Peak
On a final note: Yay that they decided to update the rules so partners who don't reside together can still visit each other.
YAY

No comments :

Post a Comment